Renewal Center Wellness Staff
We are looking for an amazing person! We want someone who takes pride in their work, gets things done, and delivers beyond expectations. Are you passionate about health, fitness, recovery, and anti-aging? Do you have a growth mindset and have a passion for helping others? This role will work in The Renewal Center (TRC) at Universal Athletic Club and be part of a team that is helping people stay proactive in their health and wellness. TRC2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for booking services at reception. This includes assisting clients in booking their services, signing clients in for their service, assisting clients with sessions available, and resigning clients for new sessions upon request or by outreach.
- Coordinate clients in starting and ending with their booked services.
- Assist clients during their sessions and treatments.
- Conduct follow up calls with clients and prospects.
- Assist with marketing efforts. This may include community outreach, education sessions, and assisting with social media.
- Keep all rooms sanitized and clean during shift.
- Successfully complete education and training on all protocols and service offerings in The Renewal Center.
- Staying up to date on the latest trends in anti-aging and recovery.
Shifts range from open shift; 7:00 am to 3:00 – 4:00 pm: to closing shift 3:00-4:00 pm to 8pm close during the week. Ideal applicants should be available to cover shifts on weekends from 10:00 am-2:00 pm when needed. (This is preferred but not required.) If the candidate works part time in TRC, and is looking for additional hours, there may be additional hours within Universal Athletic Club in a wide variety of positions including but not limited to teaching or personal training.
Interested candidates should apply online and reference job posting TRC2023
Apply for this Job
Please complete the application form below.