- Out of 189,000+ check-ins at Universal Athletic Club since June, our data shows a COVID-19 occurrence rate of 0.0005% and no identified community spread.
- Please see the links to numerous studies we have posted on our social media sites that confirm the fact that throughout the US and the world, COVID-19 is not being spread in the fitness industry.
- We thank our members and the community for their ongoing support and respect the right of every citizen of the commonwealth to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
- In compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health and for your safety, masks are required to be worn at all times while in the facility. We will follow these guidelines utilizing the honor system as we are not permitted by law to question an individual’s reason for not wearing a mask.
- If a mask cannot be worn during exercise, please be sure to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals at all times.
- Enter the club through the glass door on the FAR RIGHT at the club’s main entrance. With mask on, please use provided hand sanitizer prior to checking in. Check in at the front desk using your membership scan card.
- Make an immediate right to go down the front stairwell, then make your way to the area of the club in which you will work out.
- To go back UP to the lobby or to exit the club, go up the stairwell near the Sports Performance Center to the Cafe, and follow the EXIT sign out the front door.
- Keep at least a 6 ft. distance from others while inside the club. Members will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the club with the sanitization stations provided.
EXERCISE AT YOUR OWN RISK
While we do our best to provide the safest environment possible and minimize risks, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place. By coming to Universal Athletic Club, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19.
THE AQUATIC CENTER IS OPEN
- NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Youth age 17 or under MUST be accompanied by an adult in the pool at all times
- MEMBERS MUST MAINTAIN 6FT SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ALL POOL AREAS.
- Aqua Fitness Classes are not scheduled to run yet
- The Warm Pool is open, but 6ft. social distancing must be maintained at all times among non-family members
- Only 2 people are permitted to be in the Whirlpool at the same time.
- The Steam Room is currently closed.
If you are a member who is not receiving our email notifications in general, first please check your “SPAM” box. If you see no emails from the recent past, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your correct email address.
Member talks about club safety
Member feels safe at club
Club Cleanliness & Safety
Still prefer to workout at home? We will continue to offer all of our virtual workout options listed below
Live workouts via
As part of our commitment to keeping you active and healthy, you can experience live workouts right from your own home with UAC certified trainers and instructors!
Need assistance with ZOOM? Email Troy Bruchwalski at TroyB@UniversalAthleticClub.com.