September 24 – 29, 2018!
Top 10 Reasons to Work with a Trainer
- PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION – A personal trainer will develop the best program for you based on your health and fitness.
- RESULTS – Trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Scheduling regular appointments with a trainer one-on-one or in a small group helps eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not exercising.
- MOTIVATION – A trainer will serve as a coach, educator and major source of encouragement
- VARIATION – Your trainer will listen to you and help you get past plateaus & mix up your routine for effectiveness, new challenges & RESULTS
- SAFETY & FUNCTIONALITY – A trainer will show you how to exercise safely & incorporate movements that will help with day-to-day life. You’ll learn proper technique to avoid overstraining or injury.
- ATHLETIC TRAINING – Whether you want to shave some strokes off your golf score or beat your brother at tennis, a trainer can tailor your program to improve athleticism
- INJURY REHABILITATION – An experienced personal trainer, can make the road to recovery smooth by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
- SPECIAL-NEEDS TRAINING – Many personal trainers are experienced in designing programs that address the special needs and health challenges of clients.
- CONFIDENCE BOOST – Feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can your personal trainer help you achieve your health and fitness goals, they will provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges