American Red Cross Lifeguard Recertification Courses
May 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Universal’s American Red Cross Life Guarding course is designed to prepare individuals with the skills to serve as qualified lifeguards in a swimming pool environment. This course emphasizes prevention, victim recognition, equipment rescues, first aid, and CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- Participants must be 15 years old by the end of the last course date.
- Specific swimming pre-requisites are required.
- CPR mask is required. Students may purchase beforehand or purchase one from Universal.
- Limits and Fees: There is a 10 participant, per class maximum. Registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis. Early registration is advised.
- Classes will be full class curriculum and will be held in a blended learning format.
- Participant must complete all sessions within the course to be eligible for certification.
May 15th – 8am-6pm
Cost Recertification Course: $150