Join our Team
Universal Athletic Club is an equal opportunity employer, and we are always looking for positive, energetic people to join our staff.
Current Job Openings
Front Desk Attendants
Our Front Desk Team is responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Universal Athletic Club members, prospective members and guests. We are looking for a part-time team member to work evenings and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system.
- Essential knowledge of UAC and all it’s programs.
- Effective and efficient with cash, check & charge transactions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Laundry for entire facility
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Supervisor or Executive Director as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service/hospitality background preferred
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
All interested individuals should apply online and reference job posting #FDJan20
Front Desk Weekday Opener
Universal Athletic Club is looking for highly motivated and skilled Front Desk Associates with recent customer service experience. Associates work in a proactive environment with self-accountability. Responsible for ensuring a positive guest experience, building relationships with guests/clients and membership services. The ideal candidate will bring excellent customer service skills, credibility and high integrity, coupled with an excellent work ethic.
Enthusiastically greet members when they enter and leave the gym. Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding expectations. Check members in, communicate updates and events to members and guests. Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Must have impeccable customer service skills
- 6-12 months of customer service experience is preferred
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Continual standing, walking & lifting during shift
Job Types: Part-time
Weekday mornings 4:30am – 9:00am
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
All interested individuals should apply online and reference job posting #FD820
BLU Spa & Salon is looking for talented stylists to join our growing team. We are located inside Universal Athletic Club, the number 1 fitness facility in Lancaster, PA. We are looking for motivated stylists that are passionate, creative, and growth-minded.
We offer phenomenal benefits including childcare, healthcare, and paid vacation. We have a commission-based pay structure and also pay retail commission. We are committed to providing continuing education opportunities and helping our team improve their professional skills. Sign-on bonuses may be negotiated.
- Current cosmetology license
- Strong level of motivation to grow
- Strong communication
- Time management skills
- A portfolio of your work
All interested individuals should apply online and reference job posting #BLUSty8.20
Kidz Klub Attendants
Universal is currently seeking energetic, dependable individuals to work in our Children’s Program Department. The ideal candidate should have availability during the week AND weekends throughout the year, this is not a seasonal position.
All interested individuals should apply online and reference job posting #KK712