Universal Athletic Club offers The Silver Sneakers ® Fitness Program especially for older adults and seniors.
It gives you the opportunity to participate in fun exercise classes and social gatherings as you improve your health and physical activity.
It’s never too late to start living a longer, healthier life.
SilverSneakers ® is a fitness program that focuses on getting elderly people out of their homes and into the gym and their community in order to improve the overall well-being, strength and social aspects of seniors.
advantage of all
Silver Sneakers ®
has to offer
- More than 15,000 gym locations across the country
- All the equipment in the gym
- Amenities like pools and courts at the center
- A variety of classes offered with certified instructors
- Online resources that include diet and fitness tips
How to Enroll in SilverSneakers®
The SilverSneakers® Fitness program is covered by some health insurance companies. Please check with your insurance provider for details. For more information on The SilverSneakers ® Program at Universal, please call 717-569-5396 and ask to speak to a member services representative.