Enjoy the many benefits of our Mind/Body Classes such as improved flexibility, balance, core strength and energy.
Our newly renovated Studio 5 now features Heated Power Yoga, while continuing to be the home of BODYFLOW, Pilates and “regular temperature” yoga classes.
All classes are suitable for women and men of every fitness level, from beginner to advanced. No previous Yoga experience is necessary to enjoy the many physical and mental benefits of our “Mind/Body” program. All of these classes are between 55-60 minutes long.
What to know
Yoga Studio Rules
- Always remember to remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- Please turn off all mobile devices or set them to silent.
- Place personal items in the cubbies. Try to leave valuables at home.
- Respect the sanctity of the yoga space and speak quietly.
- Clean your space and wipe up all water and sweat before leaving.
- Wipe mats with available disinfectant and hang them back on the wall.
About Heated Power Yoga
Unlike our other yoga classes, for our Heated Power Yoga class, the room is set to 90 degrees. It is best to come to this class well hydrated. Avoid eating a heavy meal 1-2 hours before class. We recommend that you bring your own yoga mat, although we do have mats to borrow in the studio. As many poses can be enhanced with simple yoga props, blocks and straps are also provided in the studio for use during class. In addition, we recommend bringing water and a towel, as well as wearing comfortable, fitted, flexible clothing.
Everyone should consult with their medical professional before beginning any exercise regime, especially if they are pregnant or have an injury. In addition, before class begins, inform the instructor about your pregnancy or injury so he/she can address your specific issues and provide suggestions for modifications.