Front Desk Attendants
Our Front Desk Team is responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Universal Athletic Club members, prospective members and guests. We are looking for a part-time team member to work evenings and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system.
- Essential knowledge of UAC and all it’s programs.
- Effective and efficient with cash, check & charge transactions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Laundry for entire facility
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Supervisor or Executive
- Director as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service/hospitality background preferred
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with
- Members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
All interested individuals should apply online and reference job posting #FDJan20
Apply for this Job
Please complete the application form below.