Specialized Fitness Training
Private & Semi-Private Training
A certified trainer or coach will work with you to map out your unique fitness program, guide you through custom-designed exercises, hold you accountable, and motivate you every step of the way.
- One-on-One training
- 100% customized to meet your specific fitness needs
- Ideal for special health conditions, injury recovery or achieving personal goals
- Train with one friend
- Provides expertise, encouragement and motivation
- Great way to accomplish your goals with added support and accountability
Small Group Training
- Individual modifications
- Teaches new skills and movements in a fun setting
- Cost efficient way of working with a supportive certified personal trainer
Total Body Shaping
- Shred body fat
- Focus on each of the muscle groups per workout
- Team atmosphere makes working out fun, motivating and encouraging
Specialty Training Programs
Our specialty training programs are exciting, heart-pumping and results-focused. Whether you’re looking to improve your fitness, lose weight, start new habits, or just improve mobility, our specialty training programs can help you reach your goals.
- Scheduled exercise keeps you on track
- Takes the guesswork out of your workout
- Improves your flexibility, mobility, and posture
- Designed to meet your specific needs with personal attention
- Great opportunity to perfect the basics and expand your yoga practice
- Helps to improve your strength, posture, flexibility and confidence
Post Rehabilitation & Cardiac Maintenance
- Bridge the gap between healthcare and fitness to improve your health
- Sessions are 100% customized for each member
- Receive the expertise, encouragement and support you need to have success
Golf Performance Training
- Strengthen your core and improve mobility, endurance, flexibility
- Free Clinical Assessment by Dr. Paul Pettay, Titleist Performance Institute
- 6 Training Sessions with Certified Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Stretching the fascia, improving flexibility and mobility throughout the body.
- Improves your range of motion without causing pain
- Tunes your nervous system in preparation for activity
RETURNING IN 2021! Support a great cause while getting a fun, energetic workout in a group setting!
Open to all UAC members, guests as well as the general public with a $5 minimum donation per person/per workout. (Free with an Elite or Premier Club Membership).
Workouts will rotate among different styles, and each month we will sponsor a different charity.
These 60-minute HIIT strength and cardio workouts are designed to help you burn fat, improve cardiovascular conditioning, and motivate you in an electric, team-based environment! All fitness levels welcome.
Plan to move in stations, get motivated by world-class coaches, learn how to train effectively, and take your fitness to new levels. If you have a MyZone belt, it’s recommended you wear this to see the benefit of pushing to your max and to monitor the length of recovery time.
Returning in 2021! Please check back then!
MyZone™ is a new innovative heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. It monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising that converts into MyZone™ Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness.
MyZone™ users simply wear a comfortable MyZone™ Physical Activity Belt (heart rate strap), which is registered online, to monitor all concerted physical activity in real time, allowing users to view their progress in their personal account.
MyZone™ enhances enjoyment of physical activity by providing personal, color-coded guidance and motivational feedback both inside and outside.
- Exercise inside and outside of a facility or School and have their activity recorded.
- Login online anywhere and track their activity and progress.
- Earn MEPs for every minute of physical activity.
- Participate in challenges based on physical activity and measure results.
- Achieve goals via utilizing heart rate intensity feedback.
Get yours today for only $99!†