Certifications & Specialties
- M.S. Kinesiology, West Chester University
- B.S. Exercise Science, Minor in Gerontology, Slippery Rock University
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- SilverSneakers Classic, Circuit, Cardio and Yoga trained
- Pre/Post Natal Training
- Les Mills GRIT Instructor
- CPR/AED/First-Aid Certified
Training Specialties include older adults, general population, athletes, pre-hab/rehab
Interests include running, being active with my kids, coaching, being active outdoors and reading.
I like to stress the importance of exercise and wellness in a busy world. Exercise doesn’t have to take hours and it doesn’t need to be complicated but it does need to be done and is possible to get results even with a very busy life.